Even after 60 years of operation the MSK family corporation has managed to maintain the desire to develop its business, the courage to evolve and the ability to stay close to the customer. The corporation employs over 450 professionals and is formed of the parent company MSK Group and its four subsidiaries whose HR, communication and financial services are operated by the parent company.
The four subsidiaries are all experts in their own field. The group as a whole forms a diversified, powerful and stable manufacturing corporation, valuing the success of its customers and the constant development of skills, efficiency, quality and flexibility.
MSK Group is a down-to-earth, honest, strong and international multi-industry family corporation.
MSK Group and its subsidiaries are guided by the following values:
• MSK Group is a steadily advancing, multi-industry, high technology family corporation. The corporation has its feet firmly on the ground and its goals up high.
• MSK Group is a genuine, upright and honest partner with open, fair and sincere people. Its workers are listened to and taken care of.
• The basis of our steady operation and secure financial position is a persistent and prudent business culture. Our competitiveness comes from efficiency, quality and flexibility. Our success secures our future.
• MSK Group products are sold all over the world and our aim is to keep strengthening our position in the global market. Internationalization makes our corporation more competitive and ensures that our production facilities stay in Finland.
Our operating principles regarding quality and the environment are:
• The success of our customer is the basis of our operation.
• The goal of each of our employees is to continually improve and develop the quality of our products and services and to make us more competitive.
• Training and continuous development ensure our staff is skilled and capable.
• Our environment is valuable to us. Our goal is to minimize any environmental effects our operation may cause.
As responsible members of our society, we shall follow official rules and obligations, as well as other laws and regulations set by our society.